Tuesday 30 July 2013

FUNDAMENTAL HAPPINESS Interim Note

FUNDAMENTAL HAPPINESS - Interim note

Hello Friends, from Facebook, Google+, Blogspot.com & Twitter,


Hope you all had a nice weekend. 


I am getting interesting and important queries on my posts. Very often they are direct mails to me. Let me assure you all, that's absolutely fine with me. I am responding to them directly. It is your choice, you can post a comment in the blog itself, through Facebook, or Google+, or communicate directly with me. Please do what you are comfortable with. It is my responsibility and promise to ensure confidentiality. 


I had stated in my last post that I will come up with convincing evidence about this all pervading basic human unease, which we cover up by so many means. By trying to cover it up, avoid it, two things happen: we end up,leading near fake lives, and more importantly, we never get to the beautiful existence that is waiting for us beyond this unease, what I call FUNDAMENTAL HAPPINESS. 


You will get to read all of that. Meanwhile I have got caught in some travelling - until 1st August. I tried my best to complete this post with my iPad while on the move. I had to give it up after some struggle. Allow me to return to Mumbai and post my detailed thoughts. I would also like to work on some of the queries and comments I have received, with full confidentiality.

I will be back soon.

Cheers!
Deepak Chatterjee
chatterjee.deepak33@gmail.com
Views are personal

No comments:

Post a Comment