Sunday 11 August 2013

FUNDAMENTAL HAPPINESS Time for a re-cap

Hi Friends, 

I realize that I have uploaded 8 posts in a short span of about three weeks, out of which 7 are in a series. If you read all of them together, it is a lot of new ideas, new directions and possibly the beginning of a new journey. It can take you towards FUNDAMENTAL HAPPINESS. 

It takes time for all this to gradually sink in. That is because we have got used to a given way of looking at ourselves (or not looking at all!) or at the external world. Otherwise there is nothing difficult to understand. I have stayed clear of any complex theory. I have based it only on my own experience and some research that I have put in simple language. 

The problem with most such discourses is that they are usually very heavy on content. Also there is often a hint that you must give up all worldly joys. I can assure you that you have to do none of that. 

It would be good idea to occasionally go back to my posts and internalize the thoughts. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I assure you of full privacy, if you choose to send a direct message.

You can see all of them at fundamentalhappiness.blogspot.com or 'in' and also at twitter.com/Deepak33C

Cheers!
Deepak Chatterjee
chatterjee.deepak33@gmail.com
Views are personal


No comments:

Post a Comment